28 Oct 2012

Welcome to my Garden

Take a look at my garden, friendly but wild
For that is also me, untamed yet mild
We make no promises of how we will be
But if you are open to experiences, come befriend me

My neighbor's garden has a rose row and lily row
What my neighbor will feed you  in advance you will know
My garden is scattered, with bushes and weeds
I make no commitments to fulfill your needs

My garden is delightful, it can be pretty sometimes
It is a treasure of wisdom, if you read between the lines
I can liven up your day, brighten your heart
Initiation to living free, is my skill and art

We cannot predict how this garden will grow
What will bloom in time, we cannot know
You are welcome to love, to invest, and hope
If with any outcome you are willing to cope


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive