14 Oct 2012

Spaces

The night belonged to a different space
Of crashing waves and starlit skies
We in turn, just joined the night
Untangling ourselves from worries and ties

Realities within realities, each one as real
Moving through spaces in my layered existence
I find different truths in each of these spaces
Shedding my 'one and only truth', insistence

As I move effortlessly between the spaces
The truth of each space becomes more of a dream
So I carry within me a personal truth
That flows as a gushing vibrant stream

I take this stream to the spaces I visit
I invite my companions to bathe and play
I cannot understand their experience of the same
But in the sharing of delights we dance and sway





2 comments:

  1. Khalil Gibran - "Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this quote Sandeep Bhaiya. It is such a wonderful line! Totally made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive